Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just been long time...

This is something i had read and loved.... and my teacher gave this to me as an inspiration to write... it is really long long ago... but i wanted it to be a part of the posts.... i still have it with me... teacher, you gave me wings... you gave me flight... my feelings became words and i got confidence to write....


Let me be
the thought you think
but do not speak
that secret treasure
you in solitude seek.

Let me be
the wind you feel
but cannot possess;
that beauty of nature
without access

Let me be
the voice which is distant
yet always near;
that memory you cannot share
but is forever dear

Let me be
the bond without strings
untouched by fear,
the bright day
when the sky is clear

Let me be
that smile you smile
but cannot satisfy
that longing you have
for 'us' to satisfy....

-anonymous

4 comments:

  1. Let me be -- the smile you smile!
    Some wonderful words there. Liked reading the poem. Keep filling in. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much.... but like i said it wasnt mine... it was something that made me start writting.... but yes the other stuff all is mine... hope u liked those too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gud chunk of words..


    jollieesss!!!!

    ReplyDelete