Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom


 
There’s no bond quite like that between mother and child. You know me in ways no one else ever will. You also see in me all the things I can still become and continue having faith that I can do and be whatever I want, no matter what my age. You are my biggest fan, my mentor, my confidant, my hero, my turn-to person when my world comes crashing down and the first person I call to tell when things are going great. The comfort that comes from our friendship, the confidence that your faith in me instils, and your unquestioning support of whatever I do, is irreplaceable. The kind of there-for-me that you are is the very essence of what makes a great mother. The last few years have been quite tough on you thanks to my good health. You can’t imagine what your being there has meant to me. There have been times where you felt helpless and your patience ran out and you have screamed at me, but I guess the ups and downs we’ve had in these years, you too needed to vent out. I don’t know what to say because since the last 3 years your life mainly revolves around me due to which many a times Bhav and Adi lose their patience and fight with you, all I can say is Thanks Mum and I wear your unconditional love and support around me like a big hug every single day.

I am so blessed to have you in my life. I’ve probably said it before — you are my angel on earth and maybe the only person I can pour my heart too. You truly are the world’s bestest friend. Thank you for always, always being at my side and having my back. No one is in by my side quite the way you are. No one understands me the way you do which sometimes leads to a lot of criticism from you, which when I think with a cool head always is beneficial for me. There are times when I’m stubborn like hell but then Mumma, I am a Chhatwani and a Capricornian so can’t help that. I am sorry for that coz it really irritates you. I treasure you, mother, and love you more than life itself. You are an amazing person ever ready to learn something new, always open to different opinions and ideas, and so compassionate and kind. You have always taught by example whatever you have experienced in your life, you try that we don’t commit mistakes and get hurt and sometimes we listen, but what I admire the most about you is that inspite of warning us and advising us if we still want to do a certain thing you give us room to commit our errors and mistakes and learn from them; even though when we fall you know it will hurt us and in turn hurt you even more. I hope you break 100 with good health and a strong mind. There’ll never be a day in my life when I won’t need you.

Just a small quick reminder that I love you and I’m here for you too. Please remember that. And don’t worry you’re seeing that I am making every possible effort, I shall get better soon and we shall travel a lot and create new memories.

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday, mom. You make the world a better place.

Love you hell a lot, Big Hug and a Big Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment