Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fairytale - Be good

"People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"

This is my biggest and strongest belief in my life and hence most of the time I behave in a manner that is befitting my belief.... As in there are many times when I'm doing certain things and honestly I'm not happy doing them but I still do them because I feel that people will remember my actions and some day when the circle completes that good turn will come my way.... and even if it doesn't at least I will definitely have this satisfaction of saying I was right and I'm glad I did nothing wrong in my anger.

But this sentence or belief has a much larger and stronger meaning and emphasis. A persons actions whether good or bad always remain with people. If someone unexpectedly or without any reason does a good turn... you end up feeling good and that good feeling stays. Similarly if someone was to act like a jerk without any reason there is this "what the hell" feeling and then it kind of stays for most part of the day.

Good deeds and actions done with or without a reason always bring a smile to people's face and that smile reaches their heart and stays as a memory. It's never forgotten. It becomes an anecdote to tell for a large part of people's life.

There's a reason why few sayings like "You will reap as you sow" or "One good deed deserves another" or "Life is a circle and you face your demons and niceness here" were made. They definitely hold true. And if you keep patience you see them unfold in front of your eyes.

I know its easier said than done, but even though a person might act mean and totally not nice, you as a person should not leave your ground and keep on being nice. The person at that time might not see your niceness or might take you for granted because you're nice. But one day, its my belief they do see things in retrospect and are filled with remorse at what they did or what they lost but sometimes by then its too late and they are left with nothing but guilt. Your good actions and behaviour will never go un-noticed.

I very strongly believe in fairy tales .... and also believe that any story that did not have a happy end cannot be a fairy tale and you have to keep patience to meet your fairy tale. But until then you have to keep on being good.... Every fairy tale has had the beautiful princess and a handsome prince but everything going against them and yet the princess and prince kept their niceness and fought their way through and only then did they receive a "Happily Ever After" and that's precisely how life is....Unfair and a long battle with lots of obstacles and eveil step mothers and dragons and curses but a person with a strong character maintaining his niceness only gets the Happily Ever After...


So Be GOOD.... There's always someone watching.... There's always someone's life you end up touching without knowing.... There are always hundreds silent good wishes given and prayers read for your niceness and you just never know which prayer reaches HIM and turns your life into a Happily Ever After Fairytale

No comments:

Post a Comment